Gas Safety Inspections
It is a legal requirement to have a valid gas safety certificate (CP12) if you are letting a property on a permanent or holiday let basis.
All gas appliances must be inspected as well as the installation pipe work.
- Inspecting and testing the installation pipe work for soundness
- Checking provision of adequate ventilation for appliances
- Checking of working and standing pressure
- Checking that gas rates and working pressures conform to manufactures specifications
- Test flue flow for safe removal of products of combustion
- Check safe operation of all flame failure devices
- Check for stability of the appliance (where appropriate)
If necessary any defects will be identified and brought to the customers attention and quotations for repairs will be offered upon request.
Please use the links below for more useful information